The great thing about living in Western New York is that we're kind of in the middle of everything, traveling wise. We also get some great shows in the area so here's what I'm pumped for this summer:
- Drug Test reunion show; July 7th Knights of Columbus in Pepperell, Massachusetts
- Sound and Fury Festival; July 26th-29th The Alpine in Ventura, California
- This is Hardcore Fest; August 16th-19th Starlight Ballroom in Philly, Pennsylvania
- Sink With California Fest
Local shows here such as:
- Verse with Allegiance, Achilles, Ceremony, and Down to Nothing
- Chillin' and Grillin' Fest with Ruiner and Polar Bear Club
In other less significant news, I dyed my hair and it turned out looking like a
Looks fine, yeah?
WRONG. Excuse me, I have to go up the punx now.
(Warning, huge, un-resized pictures)